New job Internal bookkeeper in Delhi
Company : HNM Consultant
Salary : ₹18,134 - ₹40,330 a month
Location : Delhi
We are looking for someone with a fun-loving, flexible, and motivated personality who is detail-oriented. Someone who has a strong work ethic, is confident, comforting in their communication with others, and can work with little supervision. Attention to detail and being a self-starter/self-driven is of utmost importance. Professional demeanor with great customer service skills.
Basic job duties would include:
- Helping our team members & our clients with documents, questions, issues.
- Bookkeeping data entry, review, problem-solving, research, reconciliation, and higher-level review of the financial statements for the correctness and anything inconsistencies
- HR management for new hires
- Internal payroll collection & processing
- Internal billing to clients, managing payments, processing payments, and application into our accounts (A/R) - A/P for the firm
- Cash Flow projections and reporting to Ops & Owner
- Additional Internal duties as assigned
- During Tax Season you may be asked to assist other areas of the firm (bookkeeping teams/others as appropriate)
- Communication with clients / government agencies / other staff
- Working as a team to help get information in, out, done, and keep customers happy!
- Must pass background & credit check (for client security)
- Must be proficient in Quickbooks desktop and online version
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Must be willing to work with our teams all over the world, different cultures, and personalities
- Must have minimum of 5 years experience in public accounting and be proficient in Quickbooks (online and desktop versions), Excel and Gmail.
Successful candidates will possess high attention to detail, organizational ability, the ability to flexible and work additional hours if needed by the team, clear and precise communications skills, dependability, and the ability to work well with others and a variety of technologies.
Normal hours would be 9-4 M-F - USA HOURS (AZ is a preference, but East Coast time is acceptable). (Will need the flexibility to work additional hours and some Saturdays during Tax Season as needed.) Your English language skills must be at a fluent level both verbal & written)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,134.00 - ₹40,330.00 per month
- Night shift
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)