New job Internal Audit Executive in Tamil Nadu
Internal Audit Executive
Company : KAG INDIA PVT. LTD.
Salary : ₹20,000 a month
Location : Tamil Nadu
We are leading Tiles Manufacturing and selling company, Head quartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, KAG Tiles is a 25 year Business Conglomerate galloping in various spheres of activities viz., Tiles, Taps and Bath Fittings, Sanitary ware, Home Care Product, Decorative, Smart Granite, Sink - Quartz & Handmade, Adhesive & Grouts, etc. Urgently looking for Internal Audit Executive in Tambaram, Chennai Location.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Surprising internal auditing as and when required through the branch
· Knowledge and experience in Physical Stock Auditing.
· Knowledge in Inventory Management and Audit experience
· Knowledge in HR audit experience.
· Ensures a company or organisation complies with internal regulations and established control protocol
· Examines documentation, including reports, statements, records, and memos to gather information
· Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy
· Completes standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal controls
· Participates in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process
· Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record
· Presents summarized findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups
· Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs
· Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste
· Assesses best financial practices for an organisation and makes relevant, informed suggestions
· Keeps up-to-date on audit procedures and regulations by attending conferences, workshops, and continuing education seminars
· Participates in industry organisations and develops a professional network
· Develops a specialist in auditing a particular industry, such as health care or government
· Works with a team to achieve company goals
· May work extra hours during busy audit seasons or to meet certain milestones
· Developing a complete understanding of account / audit needs
· Managing communications with internal teams
· Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with all levels within the organization * Ready to travel (75% Travel) * Ready to visit the entire branches for audit purpose. * Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values consistent with FCU’s culture * Ability to stand firm on difficult issues when required * Strong analytical capability * Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision * Physical Audit knowledge * Logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem solving * Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments * Displays awareness of the need for confidentially in sensitive matters * Demonstrated job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations * Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Role/Designation: Audit Executive.
Gender: Male only
Work location: Tambaram,Chennai
No of openings: 5 nos.
Experience: Min 2 yrs max 5 yrs.
Salary: Rs.15000 to Rs.20000 per month
Skills: Marketing / Sales in Tiles Industry
***Immediate Joiners’ Required***
Interested candidate share your updated resume to hr(at)kagindia(dot)com or call: 9746740782 Please visit www.kagindia.com.
Please share the openings to your friends too..
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹20,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Morning shift
- Yearly bonus
- Physical Stock Auditing: 3 years (Required)
- HR Auditing: 3 years (Required)
- total work: 5 years (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 100% (Preferred)