New job IN_RBEI_HRBP_Corporate functions in Karnataka
Company : Bosch Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
- Engineering Services
- IT services
- Business services
HR Business Partner - Corporate Functions
We are looking for a HR business partner who has hands-on experience in Business Partnering & Employee engagement
Roles and Responsibilities would encompass:
- To be an internal consultant in influencing, identifying and maximizing opportunities to improve potential capability of the corporate teams, enabling them to exceed the key business challenges
- Consult with stakeholders and execute HR interventions
- Ability to analyse different data sets, provides actionable insights and enables decision making
- Work closely with management and employees to address people issues
- Suggest new HR initiatives depending on the business requirement
- Ensure the delivery of consistent HR services to managers and associates
- Co-ordinate with department heads and sourcing team to plan and forecast headcount for the business area in line with budgeted headcount
- Acting as a Change agent in managing organizational change and ensure continuous improvement in quality and value of HR service
Experience 3-6 years (preferably in IT/FMCG industries)
Education: MBA in HR
Proficiency in MS office: PowerPoint, XL (Macros)
Good to have: Working knowledge of HR analytics tools
Behavioural & Leadership Competencies
- Strong Business acumen: Pre-empts business risks by resolving potential issues & managing trade-offs to drive sustainable business benefits
- Result Orientation: High Result and Process Orientation. Sets high targets for once area & pushes self & others for results. Ability to take tough decisions and implements them even against obstacles.
- Customer Centric approach for both Internal & external customers. Incorporates customer feedback into decision making and making improvements
- Future Orientation: Manages uncertainty, risk & complexity with courage & responsibility. Strategic and long term thinking ability
- Leading My Self: Develops resilience by managing own personal resources with care. High Learning ability and pro-active.
- Leading Others: Comfortably delegates tasks & decisions, empowers team members & gives them constructive feedback.
- Cooperation: Good in building relations and network across the organization.
- Communication: Good communication, analytical and inter-personal skills. Good listener, team player and change agent