New job Infrastructure Engineer in Karnataka
Company : WELLS FARGO BANK
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Technology Infrastructure (TI) is leading technology transformation in a multi-cloud technology ecosystem delivering products and innovative solutions at scale that are stable, secure, and always on. This includes Cloud and Agile implementation, engineering, architecture, and all the tools, products, and training that will enable team members to achieve our transformation
About the Role
The Infrastructure Engineer is part of the Voice Engineering Team within End User & Collaboration Services. The Infrastructure Engineer role will act as a subject matter expert for Cisco based Collaboration technologies and Sonus based Session Border Controllers and will assist with documentation ,design, configuration changes as well as patch management for these systems. Candidate must have experience with engineering functions, test scripts, BCP steps along with failback plans. Knowledge of software / patch management and/or IT security background is helpful and must possess skills to update and track software versions, releases and remediation tasks. In addition, this candidate will need to coordinate with internal and cross organizational peers to ensure successful adoption of software are met within the outlined SLAs.
Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Engineering and implementation of Cisco CUCM,IM&P and Jabber, Unity, UCCE/X, SBC's (Sonus)
- Creation of documentation such as HLD/LLD, implementation plans and test scripts.
- Design & Implementation of QoS/CoS
- Collaboration with vendors and security partners to address security and software issues
- Working with QA teams to conduct security, functional, performance analysis and tuning.
- Coordinating with peers to ensure software and patches are tested and deployed per corporate standards
- Communicating, reporting and tracking device compliance
- Coordination of ongoing product updates for compliance applications
- Documentation of upgrade and mitigation plans to be shared with peers
- Creation of supporting change request documentation
- Working independently or within a team to ensure that task deadlines are met on time and meet the business requirements
Preferred Skiils/ Qualifications:
. Overall 8+ previous experience in Unified Communications & Collaboration Technologies
- 4+ years relevent experience in engineering design and implementing Unified Communications& Collaboration platforms including Cisco CUCM, Unity, UCCE/X, SBC's (Sonus preferred)
- 4+ years previous experience supporting application and/or patch management processes
- Solid understanding of Networking Technologies including VLAN's, DHCP, VTP,STP, NAS, QoS/CoS
- Problem analysis/resolution skills working with network traces (wireshark) and other system logs
- Solid experience identifying, documenting and implementing system updates and patches
- Working knowledge of Virtualization technologies and scripting automation tools
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks according to established scope and timelines
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a high performance team in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Certifications such as CCNP/CCIE Voice will be a plus
- Bachelor's degree in computers/Electronics or Equivalent
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.