New job Immigration Consultant in Andhra Pradesh
Company : NCPL
Salary : ₹30,000 - ₹50,000 a year
Location : Andhra Pradesh
The Senior Immigration Consultant is responsible for delivering on all aspects of the immigration programs. The successful candidate will be providing training, guidance, and support in regard to all immigration-related services as needed. This individual contributor role will also participate in initiatives to enhance our company services, drive efficiencies, and identify opportunities to meet the needs of a rapidly increasing global and mobile employee base. The requirements for this role include strong verbal and written communication skills, to be extremely organized in a rapidly growing environment, ability to prioritize multiple initiatives along with deep understanding and experience in delivering high levels of customer service.
- Looking for Immigration Consultants / Career Consultants for an Overseas Education and PR
- Calling Clients and explaining the process of the respective countries (Canada, Australia, NZ, Germany, Hong Kong, and European Countries, etc.,).
- Interact with professionals/clients in person and assist them with the overseas process.
- Provide updates to the clients via emails and phone calls.
- Counsel the clients with Updated immigration information
- Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service including Australia and Canada PR, Germany Job - seeker Visa and different kinds of visas ensuring the process runs smoothly.
- Counsel clients and deal with all applications on calls face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- Oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- Ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- Preparing all fee quotes and any information required by clients .
- Help the client to obtain Visas, Green cards and other documentation required.
- Taking full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
- Training junior employees on the required product and giving time to time updates on the rule change.
- Additional experience into handling Student visas, Investor/ Entrepreneur will be an added advantage. Interpret and comply with IRPA/IRPR/CIC Operational Manuals, Operational Bulletins, ICCRC policies and Codes of Ethics, privacy legislation, etc. Maintain and update client records according to ICCRC and Prosper Overseas policies.
- Provide consultation for immigration, educational and work related purposes with high level of professionalism in person and through online channels;
- Act as the single point of contact for clients with respect to queries and live cases;
- Deliver case specific advice and lead/implement practices specifically with regard to study and work permits, visas, health insurance, employment, cultural adjustment, dependents and related issues.
- Manage timelines and case flow on a daily basis, updating the manager regularly;
- Maintain the highest standard of immigration advice to Prosper Overseas clients.
- Make requests for information under Access to Information and Privacy legislation and write professional communications to visa offices, immigration program managers and CBSA regarding clients applications and intervene in cases where mistakes may have been made or where certain cases require special attention.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)