New job HR Associate in Maharashtra
Company : Avalara
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
- Provides quality customer service in response to inquiries made via our issue tracking system, e-mail, Slack, etc. from Employees, Managers, HR Business Partners as well as External Business Contacts
- Works efficiently to resolve and close cases accurately and timely to meet Service Level Agreements
- Uses procedures, policies, knowledge database and other reference materials to assist in answering inquiries
- Follows up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues
- Helps maintain the integrity of our HR data through auditing and data correction
- Creates and maintains employee files and related records
- Proactively seeks and takes initiative for process improvements and automation to assist in scaling the Global HR Operations team
- Creates knowledge base articles, job aids, and business process documentation
- Participates in testing activities as needed
- Supports HR projects as needed
- 3+ years HR experience
- Experience with Workday or other HCM
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products, including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and leaders
- Ability to meet tight timelines and prioritize competing demands
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software/systems quickly
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information discretely and professionally
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members and management
- Approaches challenges with curiosity and offers new solutions and ideas
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
- Strong work ethic, reliable and self-directed
We're building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world.
Imagine every transaction you make — every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, meal kit, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there's an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation.
The logic behind calculating taxes — the rules, rates, and boundaries — is a global, layered, three-dimensional mess of complexity, with compliance dictated by governments and applied by every business, every day.
Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world — from corner stores to gigantic global retailers — to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds.
That's a massive technical challenge, in terms of scale, reliability, and complexity, and we do it better than anyone. That's why we're growing fast.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world, in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, India, and the U.K.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, or any other factor protected by law.