New job Graphic Designer and Video Editor in Punjab
Graphic Designer and Video Editor
Company : Patient Bond India Private Limited
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹80,000 a month
Location : Punjab
The graphic designer/video editor is charged with determining the best ways for us to visually represent our company’s creative products. It is very much a people-oriented job, involving the development of high-level creative concepts for design projects. It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client needs and objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring effective and efficient coordination between team and client creative inputs.
- Work closely with the team to visually explain complex data findings, including infographics.
- Contribute to organization and planning for production teams to optimize resources and produce quality and timely outputs.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe collections, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, in addition to an understanding of HTML, CSS, BootStrap
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A team player, who is also self-motivated.
- We devoted to people development and providing high achievers opportunities to grow professionally.
- As an employee, you will be surrounded by intelligent, self-driven colleagues and have the benefit of a culture that is focused on bringing out the best in you.
- 5 days a week working, working hours 9 am to 5:30 pm,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹80,000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Joining bonus
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Temporarily due to COVID-19