New job Front End Developer in Rajasthan
Front End Developer
Company : Qriyo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Rajasthan
What We Offer:
- Impactful Projects: At Synoriq, you get to work on exciting projects that create a huge impact in the lives of common people. You get an exposure to the various domains we work in - be it the financial sector or the government sector. With projects of such scale, we work on the latest and most popular technologies in the market.
- Great Nucleus of Minds: You get to work with the smartest people and learn together. Our team is a bunch of talented designers, engineers, singers, storytellers, and dancers.
- Fun: We understand that there’s a life outside the office too. We offer flexibility in work schedule, and work from home so that you give your best everyday.
- Leadership Initiatives: We promote overall development of an individual and help you realize your professional goals. There are ample learning opportunities providing exposure in different domains and to work in a cutting edge technology.
What you will do:
- Work on existing software solutions or new systems on the specified programming language.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality of the solution you are working on.
- Working closely with business analysts, software engineers, product managers, designers, and other stakeholders.
- Write well-designed and efficient code by adhering to the specified coding standards.
- Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
Apply if you have:
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Flexibility to switch to a new programming language as and when required.
- Ability to own a product and deliver exceptional quality.
- Analytical capabilities and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and agile methodology.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or any other relevant course.
- Good communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical team members in a concise and clear way.
- Ability to understand the end-user.
Number Of Opening: