New job Fraud Specialist I - Bengaluru in Karnataka
Fraud Specialist I - Bengaluru
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
- Take ownership of each customer while empathizing and prioritizing customer needs
- Resolve conflicts and manage customer expectations
- Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions through relationship building
- Effective verbal and written communication with both external and internal customers
- Document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
- Engage in interactive dialogue with customers through active listening
Problem Solving Skills
- Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
- Make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively
- Effectively prioritize work to ensure efficiency
- Conduct research as needed
- Critical thinker and ability to exercise independent judgment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
- Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
Work schedules will vary. Candidates must be willing to work schedules during our operating hours, which include evenings and weekends.
- Minimum of one year of customer interaction or customer support experience strongly preferred, either by phone or face to face
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction
- Proficiency with basic computer functions including mouse and keyboard usage, launching applications, conducting searches on the Internet, and maneuvering in a Windows-based environment strongly preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.