New job Financial Controller in Haryana
Company : IHCL
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Job Title: Financial Controller
To ensure strict financial discipline in the unit and to facilitate the achievement of the desired financial results through continuous review, analysis and sharing of performance data with the management.
· Direct the budgeting process for all Capital & Operational requirements.
· Assist in strategy formulation for the unit, in order to achieve a greater profitability.
· Create a work environment that is high in employee morale and provides constant learning & development and use the feedback from ESS to draw an action plan.
· Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
· Recruitment and Performance Appraisal/ Management of the staff in the department.
· Develop & Implement the annual plan using the TBEM framework, linking the department’s objectives to the unit’s overall strategy.
· To ensure the adherence of Standard Accounting procedures (GAAP) in all the accounting operations.
· Monitor cost and profit performance of all departments regularly and provide recommendations/suggest corrective action.
· Ensure all financial activities, maintenance of accounts, efficient materials management, compliance with statutory requirements, & management of cash flow.
· Budgetary control to ensure desired financial performance with emphasis on profit maximization through revenue enhancement and strict expenditure controls.
· Balance Sheet Management by weeding out NPAs (Non-performing Assets) and effective controls on Fixed Assets, Inventory, Debtors and Creditors.
· Timely completion of Statutory and Internal Audit of the unit without any qualifications.
· Handle all matters pertaining to taxation, insurance policies, banking etc.
· To assume responsibility for preparing all MIS reports, to develop a more informative database for improved management decision-making and critical evaluation of activities.
· Inform & advise the departmental heads in the areas of financial performance, cost benefit analysis, cost management etc.
· Develop departmental trainers in association with the training department & oversee all the training activities within the department.
· Maintain regular contacts with corporate bodies, financial institutions, government agencies etc
· Stay informed the latest amendments in commercial laws, tax structures and other developments in the financial world.
· Identify key communities, plan various initiatives and co-ordinate the support activities.
Competency Profile – ACC CP1
Adherance to Organisation Values
Self Motivation/ Initiative
Drive for continuous learning & improvement
Differentiating Competencies – Financial Controller
Competency Proficiency Level
Strategic Thinking 2
Analytical Approach 3
Team Building & Orientation 2
Networking & Relationship
Result Orientation 3
Creativity / Innovativeness 2
Managing crisis /
Conflict resolution 2
Decision making 3
§ Thorough knowledge of modern financial analysis tools and techniques
§ Knowledge of Tax structures, Commercial laws and regulations
§ Working knowledge of MS Office & the Accounting package
§ Associate of Chartered Accountants
§ A minimum of 5 - 7 years in managing accounting operations.
Tata Core Values