New job Fellowship - Policy Research and Communication in Delhi
Fellowship - Policy Research and Communication
Company : Development Alternatives Group
Salary : ₹28,000 a month
Location : Delhi
Role: Fellow - Policy Research and Communication
Employment type: 12 Months long Fellowship Programme
Required Qualifications: M. A. in Mass Communication / Development Communication / Science Journalism
Experience: 0 - 2 years
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for anchoring, communication and advocacy on themes pertaining to green economy, climate change and Sustainable Development Goals.
- Preparing monthly newsletters, support learning and knowledge on projects dealing with issues related to Policy Research and Communication.
- Assist in data collection to prepare info graphics; analyse reports published by international organisations, think tanks, relevant Ministries of the Government of India etc.
- Document Case Studies from the Policy Research and Communication
- Support communication and advocacy planning on issues related to Policy Research and Communication themes, development of communication plan of Policy Domain’s existing projects.
- Developing articles for publication in the social media, newsletters and other channels in periodic manner, regular contact with the DA communication team.
- Responsible for website and social media campaign design and management on themes along with Event management and content development for communication products.
Work Location: Development Alternatives HQ, South Delhi
Stipend: Rs. 28k per month (inclusive of all)
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Fresher
Salary: ₹28,000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)