New job Executive -Accounts in Maharashtra
Company : Cloudaction
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Account executive is responsible for day-to-day liaising via a contact method which can include email, telephone calls and Microsoft teams etc. He will be responsible for Employee query management, vendor management, contract negotiations and payment dissemination.
- Payroll Processing
- Collating the information/data related to new joiners, exit employees, bonuses, premium pay, leave data etc. from the concerned team heads
- Preparing the data sheet, payroll input data files for the Payroll team
- Liaison with the payroll processing team, providing data, handling their queries, and review of the monthly salary files
- Handling employee Salary/PF related queries and taking it up with the payroll vendor
- Other payroll related routine issues.
- Employee and Guests Travel Arrangements
- Identifying and booking the hotel accommodation for new joining’s
- Identifying and booking the flight tickets , Coordinate with the employees who are travelling.
- Arranging travel insurance, cabs
- Arranging foreign currencies as travelling allowance for employees etc.
- Employees’ interaction and queries
- Employee expense reimbursement
- Deputation allowance claims
- Domestic and travel related benefits
- Taxation, salary and provident fund related matters
- Office Administration & Management
- Handling routine requirements like pantry items, office facilities, office stationery, snacks
- Handling facility person, office boys, mails and couriers
- Managing petty cash expenses of the employees, office boys, support staff
- Assisting in office/employee related events in house and outside the office
- Record keepings like agreements, licenses, bills, vouchers, delivery challans, etc.
- Vendors Co-ordination
- Preparing/sharing the registration documents, agreements, etc.
- Taking the delivery of the goods and services
- Ensuring that the invoices, challans, etc provided by the vendors are correct
- Ensuring that the routine maintenance/product related issues fixed wherever needed
- Providing the required TDS certificates, declarations, etc;
- Where the vendor has not given the input tax credit on the online portal (based on the inputs received from the accounts team).
- Bankers Co-ordination
- To open new employee’s bank account;
- To arrange forex card and loading of currency in the card;
- Assisting authorized signatories to execute various forms, statements, cheques, etc as required;
- For submission and regularization of the monthly softex forms;
- For obtaining various certificates, etc as needed for record keeping and audits, etc.
- Sales and Accounts Receivable
- Calculation of Employee’s Shift Allowance: Based on the client’s timesheet and employee’s attendance sheet, monthly shift allowance is calculated.
- Tracking of the Open POs: Maintaining and updating summary of all the POs for the management's reference and records.
- Following up with the outstanding invoices for overdue payments and additional procedures/ compliance wherever required to ensure payment realization.
- Other Routine Matters
- Visiting on need basis to the vendor’s place, PF & ESIC Offices
- Preparing and providing the monthly reports to management
- Dealing with the visitors like government officials, bankers, consultants
- Handling other incidental and routine matters, etc
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in accounts.
- Excellent communication, problem solving attitude and time management skills.
- Having bachelor’s degree of accounting, finance, or related field.
- Experience of TDS, PF, income tax, professional tax, salary.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of preparing and registering documents, agreements.
The Benefits and Perks of Working at Cloudaction
- PTO + Paid Holidays with carry over and encashment options
- Casual Dress (Formal dress may be required when working at a client site)
- Great Work-Life Balance - Flexible work schedules with the ability to work from home through our WFH policy
- Paid Medical Benefits for you and your family to stay healthy
- Complimentary Daily Snacks and Drinks
- Fun, Collaborative and Positive Culture through frequent employee engagement activities and friendly competitions including regular happy hours, game nights, team sports, and Fundoo Fridays
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Cloudaction is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected under applicable discrimination law.