New job Engineering Manager in Karnataka
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Engineering Manager is a Global role and heads the Voice Engineering practice in Wells Fargo. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for Solution Engineering, Service Delivery andoptimization of Voice platforms, implementing standard procedures, metrics, reporting and overall capabilities to run these key technologies to transform the Voice Engineering Space in Wells Fargo. This will also add the Session Border Controller and Voice Recording component and will cover Voice Routing, SIP Trunking and Audio & Recording management technologies across the enterprise, setting standards, deployment & configuration of new capabilities, direction and thought leadership across the firm. The role will manage relationships with key stakeholders and partners to resolve issues with delays in implementation and escalations from senior leaders. Will also ensure that all Compliance & Risk related issues are addressed on a timely basis.
The role will also be responsible to manage day to day management of the team members, driving a sustainable Engineering mindset and helping them develop and grow in the organization.
The individual should have prior experience in implementing & managing Unified Communication solutions including Cisco CUCM, SBC's, Voice Recorders video audio routing, bandwidth allocations, transport and security protocols for mode of connectivity, API customization & integration. Knowledge of Microsoft based Enterprise Voice/Direct Routing solutions will be an added advantage.
- Drive transformational initiatives to assist with modernization of the Unified Communications SIP Trunking and Audio& Recording services infrastructure to meet the demands of a modern workforce
- This role will lead the creation, implementation/deployment and Engineering solution support of all underlying products and services Unified Communications SIP Trunking and Audio & Recording services
- Designs, maintain and deliver systems to improve the availability, scalability, speed and efficiency
- Leads IT strategic & operational planning to achieve business goals by monitoring service/performance levels, fostering innovation, prioritizing initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment & management of current and future solutions
- Development, refinement, publishing, and socialization of patterns, policies and guidelines, and technology standards
- Establish & maintain relationships with technology vendors and consultants.
- Identify, build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders and business partners, Ensure availability and quality of Unified Communications SIP Trunking and Audio& Recording services
- and manage escalations.
- Research, analyze and recommend emerging Unified communications products to meet the business needs.
- Ensure that all Compliance & Risk related requirements for the services and infrastructure are addressed on a timely basis.
- Lead a diverse team of Engineers that plan, implement, and support the Unified Communications Portfolio. Oversee the critical path level management of resources and systems.
- Provide consultancy on product capabilities and implementation strategies to transformation and product team. Collaborate closely with horizontal functions such as architecture, product management, user experience, information security and resiliency teams.
Market Skills and Certifications
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.