New job Engineering Data Author III in Tamil Nadu
Engineering Data Author III
Company : BOEING
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing India Private Limited, Technical Publications is currently looking for Engineering Data Author 3 to join their team in Chennai, IND. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing Corporate business organization. Intro paragraph
A successful candidate will understand the importance of analyzing the Engineering Documents and collaboration within the team as these positions will focus on working with the team and support to create, update and review the Boeing IPC/IPD.
- Perform routine data analysis duties and prepares IPC/IPD data.
- Performs cross-referencing tasks and verifies information.
- Performs analysis of Next Higher Assemblies and build indenture relationship to assists Impact Analysis.
- Follows desktop procedures, publications standards and government/customer specifications for authoring.
- Communicates ISO processes to company, customer, ISO auditors and representatives.
- Perform mark-up creation for illustrations.
- Performs quality assurance checks in multiple areas.
- Recognizes non-conformities in product and makes recommendations for corrections and preventive actions.
- Compares product to incoming source data for the purpose of verifying technical accuracy.
- Assists with working inquiries from the customer, researching the problem, and composing an answer.
- Performs basic formatting and cataloging of sub-assemblies and components in order as defined by established procedures and specifications.
- Effectively communicates with global partners and co-ordinates with team members within the team.
- Identify the opportunities for improvement in the process.
- Acts as Mentor and guide to other team members.
- Performs deep analysis of Engineering Drawings, Service Bulletins, and Modifications to interpret the data for IPC incorporation.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 10+ years of experience in Aerospace technical publications or related work experience in other similar domain
- 5+ year of experience in creating, revising and reviewing IPC/IPD and ATA100/iSpec2200/ S1000D standards
- Experience in using Engineering drawings, Service Bulletins, specifications and any other engineering sources to research, analyze, and interpret to include the information in Publications.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Engineering Bachelor or equivalent) with related work experience of 10+ years
This position offers relocation