New job Director - Tech Consulting - GOV - Technology Transformation - New Delhi in Delhi
Director - Tech Consulting - GOV - Technology Transformation - New Delhi
Company : Ernst & Young
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
Director – GOV Advisory - Digital GPS – Kolkata
EY is looking for Director to join us and deliver a co-managed service at Kolkata. This role will require long term working on clients’ sites in and around India.
As part of our Digital Government & Public Sector (GPS) team, you will join a talented group of professionals to help governments and public sector organizations improve their planning, budgetary and financial performance.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop strategies for business development in south and east region in the identified sectors and technology areas
- Identify target clients based on current relationships and potential to grow business
- Market existing solutions / develop new solutions in line with business strategy and client needs
- Build teams, deliver projects as per agreed schedule & efforts, bill and collect receivables
- Manage client relationships, client escalations, etc.
- Achieve sales / revenue and margin target Q-o-Q basis
- Team development, managing their career aspirations
- Demonstrate thought leadership through writing POVs, speaking at industry forums etc.
Skills and attributes for success
- Should have an excellent communication and client management skills.
- Should have worked in government sector and strong relationship with key decision makers such as secretaries of key departments across states.
- Should have worked in delivery and business development roles.
- Should have managed sales, revenue and margin targets
- Should have managed diverse teams.
- Should be a thought leader in certain technology / business sector domains.
- Hands on experience in any technology / business architecture development is desirable.
- Hands on experience in any technology tools ( COTS & Open source) is desirable
- Hands on experience in problem / conflict resolution is essential
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Post-Graduation (MBA) from a reputed university. (BE/BTech + MBA combination is welcome)
- Minimum 12 - 15 Years of relevant experience in advisory role is required
Ideally you’ll also have
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible to adopt to a demanding lifestyle
- Maturity and ability to handle pressure
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.