New job Data Content Researcher in Maharashtra
Data Content Researcher
Company : Morningstar
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
The Equity Data team is looking for a knowledgeable, enthusiastic, creative, and results-driven candidate with 3+ years of experience in equity data to join its Securities Collection Methodology. The team’s mandate is to be the experts in the field of equity securities data, whom our external and internal clients can trust to provide intelligent, valuable, and timely solutions. To this end as a Content Researcher you will work with content specialist, product consultants, business managers, product managers, project managers, developers, operation team leaders, quality assurance analysts and client/third-party stakeholders to define, manage and implement high quality and timely projects focused on equity securities data collection methodologies. You will work in a global environment, managing stakeholders in multiple regions.
- Work with the peers, operations, calculation & product teams to create, maintain and enhance data collection methodology
- Perform subject matter research and propose intelligent solutions/methodologies
- Timely resolution of Data Collection and Client queries
- Creating, maintaining and improving client facing Data Collection Methodology
- Initiative to propose new methodology or processes that will benefit our clients and internal teams
- Collaborate with the data collection team to determine best practices
- Conduct and organize data collection methodology training sessions
- Actively participating and contributing in Automation/Process simplification efforts in Data Collection
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business and CFA/CA is considered an asset
- More than 3 years of experience and proven track record in the equity industry is preferable
- Strong understanding on Securities Data Collection like Shares, Stock Options, Warrant s & Rights and Insider Holdings etc.
- Able to take the initiative and work without detailed guidance or supervision.
- Able to lead global projects, coordinating with global operations teams, working across different time zones
- Strong interpersonal & analytical skills with pro-active & positive attitude and work as a team player
- Curious and enjoys performing research and solving problems
- Knowledge on Microsoft Excel and SQL will be an added advantage on technical front.
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.