New job Data & Analytics Tech - Datastage - Senior Associate 1- Bangalore in Karnataka
Data & Analytics Tech - Datastage - Senior Associate 1- Bangalore
Company : PwC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Line of ServiceAdvisory
SpecialismData and Analytics Technologies
Management LevelSenior Associate
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
JD for DataStage Developer:
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Datawarehousing projects using Datastage ETL tool
- Should have participated in atleast two end to end implementation of DWH projects.
- Should have worked in an offshore/onshore model engagements
- Should be an expert in DWH concepts
- Hands on experience in ETL code development using Datastage version 9.1 or above
- Sholuld have expertise in extracting data from different source systems like flat files, XML sources, Big data appliances, RDBMS, etc., and should have experience running ETL jobs concurrently.
- Hands on experience in development of Datastage jobs, shared containers and job sequencers
- Should have clear understanding of DW lifecycle and contributed in preparing
- Detail Level Design document
- Unit Test plans
- Code review reports
- Must have strong sql, understand joins, groups, function, parition preferable with Oracle db
- Must have experience with ETL Unit and Integration Test creation and verification
- Proficient in creating documentation related to Project Architecture, Project end User Manual and Operations Hand off guide
- Should have good understanding of Data Migration processes, methods and project lifecycle
- Good in Unix Shell Scripting skills
- Should have high expertise in Oracle PL SQL coding
- Should have expertise in Third party schedulers (Tivoli, UC4, etc.,)
- Strong analytical skills and troubleshooting skills
- Should have good knowledge in testing, validating the ETL, SQL writing
- Should have clear understanding of DW lifecycle and contributed in preparing Design documents, Unit Test plans, Code review reports
- Should be well versed with quality processes and implementation
- Excellent communication skills
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date