New job Content Manager in West Bengal
Company : Ingold Solutions Private Limited
Salary : ₹20,000 - ₹40,000 a month
Location : West Bengal
Ingold Solutions is an marketing and advertising company creating breakthrough campaigns. Our success has only been made possible through amazing teamwork. We are driven, passionate and determined to make things happen.
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing a content team, among other tasks.
Content managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.
Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Development, optimization and maintenance of market- and SEO-relevant content (in particular: Amazon and other marketplaces texts, marketing materials and brand stores) for our English-language marketplaces with a focus on the US and UK marketplaces
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
Content Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, English or related field.
- 3-4 years agency experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Kolkata, West Bengal (Preferred)
- What are your salary expactations?
- Marketplace: 2 years (Preferred)
- Content Manager: 3 years (Preferred)
- Content management systems: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (High Level) (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19