New job Compliance E Comm Surveillance Analyst in Telangana
Compliance E Comm Surveillance Analyst
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
This role is for a Surveillance Analyst within the Firm's Global E-Communications Surveillance Program conducting first level reviews of e-communications:
- Conducting routine reviews and ad hoc reviews of employee e-communications
- Analysis of e-communications to identify unusual activity and potential compliance issues
- Interfacing with relevant stakeholders to review and escalate potential compliance issues
- Assisting with analysis and implementation of new and enhanced surveillance reviews and processes
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of experience in Compliance including direct experience reviewing e-communications in a Surveillance role
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills in English; other languages a plus (e.g., Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with e-discovery or e-communications surveillance platforms and tools
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of applications.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.