New job Communications Associate_CCB Operations in Maharashtra
Communications Associate_CCB Operations
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
- Drive the communication framework across India and Philippines CCB Ops Corporate Locations
- Community relationship management
- Intranet content creation and management
- Manage business communications including but not restricted to Organization announcements, Recognition, business updates, newsletters etc.
- Support the People Agenda & Drive the Employee engagement through RnR and other events
- Stakeholder in internal branding projects and process campaigns
- Executive support: Leader agenda, facilitating executive visits, organize town halls etc
- Provide marketing support to all site wide initiatives led by operations and support units
- Develop, improve and execute a robust location communication strategy
- Lead the delivery of a consistent brand and messaging strategy through impactful, innovative and engaging editorial, campaigns and initiatives.
Content Development / Writing
- Write simple, relevant and impactful articles and executive messages to support business priorities and drive people engagement.
- Manage content delivery across internal communication vehicles, including intranet, email, newsletters, executive town halls etc.
- Edit, proof-read & adherence to Style guide
Channels & Messaging
- Contribute to multiple corporate channels to deploy messages.
- Responsible for scheduling and issuing of broadcast messages of various functions, locations and teams
Team and Collaboration
- Build and engage a strong delivery network across locations to implement communication initiatives and source stories from the ground.
- Work closely with communication colleagues to share best practices and align understanding of the business and functional mandate.
- Roll up sleeves and help the team proactively to deliver a shared agenda.
- Team support for everyday vendor/agency coordination - Internal Design teams and external agencies
- Responsible to raise requests on the Purchase system for onboarding & engaging vendors for specific services based on campaigns, events or programs
- Support in the development and reporting of MI on efficacy of internal communications programs run across locations as well as maintain the same
- Be flexible and supportive of BAU, emergency and special assignments in a continually changing environment.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree is a must.
- 3 + years of experience is content writing / events / communication requirement
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills at both verbal and written communication
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.