New job Collections Administrator in Telangana
Company : Cubic Corporation
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
Business Unit:Cubic Corporation
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Responsible for collections efforts to ensure timely receipt of customer payments and to reduce past due billed accounts receivable. Works with closely with the Contracts, Program Management, and Finance/Accounting groups. This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain customer confirmation of receipt and acceptance of accounts receivable invoices.
- Work with customers to assess payments status prior to due date.
- Follow up with customers for past-due payments.
- Escalate past due receivables to Contracts and/or Program Management as required.
- Facilitate dispute resolution between the customer and the appropriate organization.
- Maintain and update weekly accounts receivable aging and collections reports as required.
- Utilize customers billing and payment systems (i.e., WAWF and Exostar), to analyze data and take the necessary collection actions.
- Account reconciliation between customer payment history and Cubic’s payment history.
- Assist the Cash Application team with follow up and clearing of unidentified cash receipts.
- Support the accounting team by providing backup support for audits.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Three years degree or equivalent, plus a minimum of two years of experience in Account Receivables collections or cash application. Must be proficient in EXCEL, with, SAP preferred. Demonstrates problem-solving ability and independent thinking. Ability to follow verbal and written instructions. Able to prioritize and complete tasks and work under deadlines with high volumes Requires a flexible work schedule. Sometime requires working outside of the standard work hours.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.