New job CIB_Client Service and Solutions_Associate in Maharashtra
CIB_Client Service and Solutions_Associate
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
J.P. Morgan Custody - global leader with $24 trillion in assets under custody, provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. J.P. Morgan's Securities Services business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
Client Service and Solutions:
The team has overall accountability for ensuring that our Client's global service requirements are achieved end-to-end with consistent delivery across Securities Services. We are their primary contact and are an advisor on all custody and fund services related matters. We partner with Sales in improving and retaining client relationships, while maintaining a strategic understanding of the client's operating model. We organize our clients into industry 'segments' such as Asset Managers, Pension, Sovereign Wealth and Banks. This allows us to understand the specific requirements and behaviors of the segment and ensure our service offering meets those requirements while positioning ourselves to build strong and lasting partnerships on strategic initiatives.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
As part of a Client Service and Solutions Mumbai team work on the several tasks:
- Drive global projects with onshore stakeholder to create efficiency and/or enhance client experience
- Work with global senior leaders to provide update on the wider organization's initiatives
- Represent JPM as a client service manager for Custody and Funds Services business with global/local clients.
- Liaise with multiple product teams e.g. Fund Accounting, Performance Reporting, etc. to consolidate the information required for clients
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities that significantly enhance efficiency, quality and client satisfaction
- Perform functions related to risk and quality control including; entitlements and dormant account reviews, fee billing audits, billing receivables, list preparation, client onboarding, account closings, outstanding tax documentation and reclaims, standing instructions, etc.
- Perform invoice reviews to capture any over/under charges to the client.
- Support Client Service team on client focused projects as well as internal/business transformation initiatives.
- Assist in coordinating activities with the global operations and middle office teams based in the Americas, EMEA and APAC to manage clients
Required Skills / Experience:
- Graduate with client servicing and/or operations, fund accounting or custody background
- Strong presentation and analytical skills, speaking and oral skills are a prerequisite
- Strong organizational, project management and planning skill sets
- Is able to summarize, simplify and communicate detailed and complex information to a broad range of team members across the seniority spectrum, whether verbally or written
- An understanding of the major financial markets and securities
- Compliance mindset with a solid understanding of risks associated with the broad array of services offered
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.