New job CIB - Wholesale Payment Operations - Data Entry - Team Member in Maharashtra
CIB - Wholesale Payment Operations - Data Entry - Team Member
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Transaction Specialist would be responsible for data keying of client specific information while maintaining high levels of productivity and accuracy.
Roles & Responsibilities - Includes specific functions/ tasks/ performance objectives.
- The individual will be responsible for the input of remittance data for various remittance processing customers using an Image processing platform. The work is basic and routine in nature with some variety.
- Specific responsibilities include reading detailed customer instructions, adhering to various processing requests (from simple to complex instructions) for the input of check and invoice information, and utilizing strong computer/data entry skills (alpha & numeric) in order to meet stringent deadlines.
- The individual will be measured on meeting/exceeding site productivity and quality standards within a timely manner.
- The individual will be part of a team and will be required to meet the larger goals of the team;
they will have to meet their individual deliverables
- The individual will be relied upon to make judgment calls regarding routine duties but refer non-routine situations to supervisors.
- Due to the sensitivity of meeting our customer's deadlines, production volumes may dictate the work schedule. Overtime may be required as per business need.
- Maintains utmost accuracy in processing of the control functions
Essential Skills & Experience -
- Any graduate with necessary typing skill sets.
- Key board skill sets: Numeric keying 8000 keystrokes per Hour, Alpha keying 40 words per minute with 100% accuracy
- Ability to Identify/Correct inaccuracies and validating output provided by the system
- Ability to translate written amount to alpha and numeric value
- Ability to move between various keying functions as required by posting needs
- Ability to Compare and verify data capture and data represented on screen
- Ability to stay focused during repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow prescribed procedures. Flexible to learn new duties.
- Ability to utilize data entry skills in various types of situations presented on a screen, including keying from machine written information, handwritten information, balancing one payment to multiple items of detail, and ability to make informed decisions to preclude errors further down the process
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and productivity/quality goals
- Ability to work overtime as needed and be flexible on work schedule (24/7 work environment)
- Familiarity with basic computer functions
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.