New job CIB Strategy Associate in Maharashtra
CIB Strategy Associate
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
The Strategy Group functions as an internal consulting group, working on projects that define the firm's strategic priorities. Projects include developing international growth strategies, assessing and planning new product and market entry, strategic business deep dives, strategic investments, improving operational efficiency and effectiveness, setting technology and operations strategy, firm's acquisitions/divestitures strategy, and designing cross lines of business initiatives.
Our focused group of professionals is composed of top performers from top strategy consulting firms, investment banks, other internal JPMorgan Chase groups, and top undergraduate and graduate programs.
Analysts and Associates in the Strategy team are responsible for working with project managers who lead strategic planning, business analysis and other internal consulting projects and support senior management in making business decisions. The role will provide the opportunity to work on many initiatives across the organization
You'll make an impact by
- Su pporting the group on projects identified by senior managers of JPMC
- Play an active role in all aspects of the engagement
- Analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, executing creative analyses
- Providing insights to identify issues and developing and communicating recommendations
- Sharing market intelligence summaries with internal team and senior management
- Develop product, business and industry knowledge and leverage the same for deliverables
We're looking for highly motivated individuals with proven problem solving capabilities and a passion for developing innovative solutions.
- Strong interest in making a career in financial services industry
- Strong research and analysis skills with ability to synthesize and interpret data
- Ability to identify 'so what's' and present results to management
- An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), and work well in cross-functional teams
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new concepts / businesses
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, with e ffective prioritization skills to meet a complex set of business demands and demonstrate delivery against multiple objectives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and with prior experience in consulting or banking
At J.P. Morgan, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
We will review applications as they are received and extend offers on a rolling basis. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programs will close as positions are filled.
Visit jpmorgan.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
J.P. Morgan is a marketing name for JPMorgan Chase & Co., and its subsidiaries worldwide. ©2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved. J.P. Morgan is an equal opportunities employer.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.