New job CIB - Market Operations - Trade Support - Associate in Maharashtra
CIB - Market Operations - Trade Support - Associate
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Timely and accurate capture of all transactions in the Risk Management Systems
- Complete intraday / end-of-day processes including completeness and reconciliation checks to ensure capture of new trading activity and general book management has been processed accurately
- Work closely with Operations functions and infrastructure groups to support a 'one team approach'
- Ensure all controls are diligently performed, completed, and signed-off on a timely basis
- Clear and concise communication with all support teams to ensure the timely and efficient resolution of queries
- Participate and contribute to the various strategic initiatives; keep improving and evolving processes and business architecture
- Build an in-depth understanding of all trading structures from both a financial and operational perspective
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Understand all relevant derivatives and hedging products (Interest Rate Swaps, Basis Swaps, Cross Currency swaps, Forward Rate Agreement (FRA), Foreign Exchange (FX), Zero Coupon and Overnight Index Swaps (OIS), Bond and Futures)
- Knowledge of the front to back Operations process (including the key elements such as confirmations, settlements, regulatory reporting) and facilitate issue resolution across teams
- Understand the key elements of other infrastructure groups (i.e. Finance, Market risk, Credit risk, Operational risk, Legal, Collateral etc.) and recognize the impact of the actions of the Trade support team on these areas
- Must have clear communication skills and an ability to use these to work collaboratively, explain, and challenge, as appropriate
- Attention to details and sense of ownership
- Great team player able to work in a pressurized and changing environment
- Possess strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong problem-solving, control, and project management skills
- Strong technical skills, especially in Excel (VBA is a plus)
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.