New job CCB_Risk_Associate_Fraud_Risk_Strategy in Maharashtra
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
As Consumers and Small Businesses have increased their digital activity for everyday banking transactions so to have instances of scammers trying to take advantage of our customers. Everyone has received a call from an unknown number, a voicemail claiming there is an urgent issue with your banking account, or an e-mail that looks like it is legitimately from your bank or another well known company asking you to verify your user name and password. Those are almost always scammers trying to get you to send money or to compromise your online banking information that allows them to send money from your account.
To help protect Chase customers from becoming victims of scams, Fraud Risk is establishing a new team that will develop scam prevention tools and strategies. This will be a unique opportunity where you get the ability to build something from the ground up and directly impact Chase customers by helping detect and identify a scam on their behalf.
Your role as a Scam Risk Senior Associate will be focused on the following areas:
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to build tools to identify scams
- Developing scam prevention strategies
- Partnering with operations to develop a process to review scam alerts
- Partnering with business teams to educate customers on scam red flags
- Creating metrics and reporting to track and monitor progress
A successful individual in this role will:
- Think analytically with the ability to synthesize large sets of data into the key themes
- Be naturally curious with a desire to explore the unknown and think outside the box
- Be a strong communicator both verbally and through PowerPoint / Excel
- Work well in a team environment, including cross-functional teams
- Have a passion for problem solving with be comfortable with ambiguity
- Be comfortable working on diverse tasks and responding to emerging issues
- Mentor junior talent by providing guidance and thought leadership
- 3-5 years' experience in risk management, strategic analytics, or data science
- Proficient in programming language (Python/R, SAS, and SQL), PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and pro-active with proven ability to work accurately and under pressure
- Ability to summarize and explain clearly large and complex information to a wide range of audiences (C-suite, Finance, Modeling, and Controls)
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.