New job CB_Operations_Generic_Global_JPMC in Karnataka
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally up to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) exists within Commercial Banking and provides lending servicing functions to each of the firm's lines of businesses. These functions include loan documentation, closing and funding, payment and fee processing, credit administration and collateral perfection and management.
The Operations Team Lead role is responsible for providing coaching and monitoring of the SBA Payment Protection Program Forgiveness Review team's daily performance. The Team Lead will provide support to the clients, Bankers, Operations, Risk, and Technology with respect to processes, procedures and workflow status. The role requires knowledge of the loan forgiveness process with the ability to coach and train the team in performing their job responsibilities to meet productivity, quality, and compliance standards.
- Interact directly with business partners and SBA PPP workstream teams to provide operational details on Forgiveness requests and resolve processing issues
- Ensure all requests are completed within lender guidelines
- Validate Forgiveness requests, identify missing information, and finalize requests through submission to the SBA
- Ensure proper controls are in place and updated accordingly minimizing risk
- Ensure optimal client service is delivered to our internal and external clients on a daily basis
- Create a culture of teamwork, issue resolution, and escalation transparency
- Extensive experience with commercial lending and proven ability to work independently with excellent judgment
- Advanced knowledge of commercial loan documentation and knowledge of regulations affecting due diligence
- Ability to identify and resolve challenges with productivity, minimize error rates, and effectively coach teammates
- Must be a team oriented individual with excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills
- Must be highly organized with ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously in a fast paced, regulated, customer oriented environment
- BA / BS College degree in related field or equivalent preferred
- Bengaluru, IN
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.