New job C++ developer ENO in Maharashtra
C++ developer ENO
Company : Credit Suisse
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Your responsibilities include:
- A senior C++ developer role based in Pune India to help in the delivery of business requirements.
- Working in a highly complex application that is at the core of the Market Risk architecture and performs tens of thousands of risk calculations every day
- Candidate will be part of the global team that owns the risk calculations platform
- An opportunity to work with outstanding technology focused people working on mission-critical application development.
- Design and implement highly scalable, adaptable and efficient software solutions while taking into account prevailing constraints and the future strategic direction of CS IT.
- You will work in a team which focuses on supporting and delivering software on fit-for-future infrastructure using agile principles including TDD, strong CI/CD setup and DevOps mentality.
- You will contribute to the evaluation of new technologies and help establish technical biases for the group
- You will maintain a solid focus on quality, be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities & requirements and remain open and alert to new technology opportunities.
- A great opportunity to learn about Private Banking, Wealth Management and Investment Banking business
Your future colleagues
You will be part of Market Risk Technology that provides best in class solutions and support to the Market Risk Management (MRM) and Risk Data Management (RDM) groups within the CRCO Function.
- Our systems support the assessment of the bank's market risk appetite and strategy, and provide strategic and day-to-day risk management, control and reporting tools with respect to trading, non-trading and portfolio level market risks taken across the bank.
- With around 600 people the US, the UK, Singapore, Poland and India, the team has excellent human capital agenda, with key focus on driving all round employee development via focused trainings and generating avenues for fulfilling career and personal growth
- This distributed team operates in a dynamic environment and is composed of passionate and hardworking professionals working on the latest technology platforms.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Degree in CS/IT (but will consider a Mathematics, Engineering, or other Science Degree) with strong development experience
- 5 to 12 years of professional experience
- Strong individual contributor and good teammate
- Proficient in Core & Advanced C++ (C++ 11 & 14) // Unix / Linux // Data Structure and Algorithms // Multi-threading // Templates / STL / Boost Library // Oracle / PL SQL
- Good to have Python and Shell scripting
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming along with test driven, agile software methodologies and associated tools/technologies
- Experience in designing, coding, and optimizing large enterprise systems
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and OS fundamentals
- Excellent faculty for logical reasoning
- Sound knowledge of design patterns
- Sense of ownership and hands on approach to problem solving
- Good Interpersonal skills with experience of working with people spread across locations / time-zones
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, challenging deadlines
- Should be able to maintain quality of code, come up with ideas to improve existing processes
- Experience of supporting applications
- Knowledge of Scrum
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to wor
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.