New job Business Development Incharge in Gujarat
Business Development Incharge
Company : OUR FOOD PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹13,000 - ₹15,000 a month
Location : Gujarat
Role & Responsibilities:
- Objective / Purpose (raison d'être): Meet & convince farmers / farmer franchisees in given geographical location, supervise setting up of processing facilities & starting of production of processed food.
- Achieve given Targets on Farmer Franchisee Network Expansion including appointing New Farmer Franchisees, collecting documents for Loans & Supervising setting up of Processing Facilities
- Speak to farmers on daily basis to pitch the idea of Our Food Farmer Franchise.
- Follow-up on leads given on potential farmer entrepreneurs and ensure Franchise conversion.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Keep up-to date knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Should work in coordination with the District team to increase the reach and help other team members in Franchise conversion.
- Ensure proper reporting as per policy
Competencies & Skills:
- Should be a self–starter.
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Should be able to use MS office including Word & Excel
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be a Self-Starter & should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should be open to travel extensively
- Any graduate/B.Tech/BSc Agri Graduates.
- Gujarat – Ahmedabad, Anand, Kheda, Banaskantha, Bhavnagar
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: ₹13,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Gujarati (Required)