New job Business Development Executive in Andhra Pradesh
Business Development Executive
Company : Sasra fertilisers private limited
Salary : ₹8,000 - ₹10,000 a month
Location : Andhra Pradesh
- Trains store staff by reviewing and revising orientation to products and sales training materials; delivering training sessions; reviewing staff job results and learning needs with retail store manager; developing and implementing new product training.
- Evaluates competition by visiting competing stores; gathering information such as style, quality, and prices of competitive merchandise.
- Purchases inventory by researching emerging products; anticipating buyer interest; negotiating volume price breaks; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Attracts customers by originating display ideas; following display suggestions or schedules; constructing or assembling prefabricated display properties; producing merchandise displays in windows and showcases, and on sales floor.
- Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
- Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
- Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
- Maintains a safe and clean store environment by developing and publishing evacuation routes; determining and documenting locations of potentially dangerous materials and chemicals.
- Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹8,000.00 - ₹10,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Morning shift
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Telugu (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 100% (Required)