New job Business Analyst in Odisha
Company : Falgu Solutions Private Limited
Salary : ₹2,40,000 - ₹3,60,000 a year
Location : Odisha
Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of the subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues challenges within the field of specialization to develop simple application solutions. Second-level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide technical and functional expertise to identify, evaluate, and develop complex requirements
- Analyzes complex end-user needs to determine optimal means of meeting those needs
- Analyze complex technology and the business process then translate them into technical requirements
- Determines specific business application software requirements to address complex business needs
- Support and troubleshoot key implementation issues and drive successful resolution by coordinating between internal and external stakeholders
- Perform data profiling and gaps analysis at a relatively simple level
- Perform integration testing and identify issues that result in application defects
- Ability to understand/capture logical progression/flow of business activities as they relate to a process or group of processes
- Works with programming staff to ensure requirements will be incorporated into system design and testing
- Ability to support Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing including defect triaging
- Acts as a resource to end-users of the software to address questions/issues
- May provide direction and guidance to team members and serves as an expert for the team
- Knowledge of relational databases, software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, quality assurance techniques, and change management procedures.
- Experience documenting business and system requirements, processes, workflows, and test plans.
- Demonstrates skill in project planning, requirements gathering, business analysis, business process mapping, procedural writing, process engineering, problem-solving, active listening, negotiation, conflict resolution, group visitation, written and oral communication, organization and time management, and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, coordinate, and prioritize multiple activities concurrently with limited supervision and to adjust efficiently and effectively to changing priorities.
- Strong problem-solving ability, critical thinking skills, creative/innovative thinking ability, and desire to learn new skills and techniques.
- Excellent attention to detail, verbal/written communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Management, or related field and/or equivalent experience and training.
- 2+ Years of Experience working with Web Applications preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹240,000.00 - ₹360,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Evening shift
- Flexible shift
This is 100% remote job. Team conference calls with video are required.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Bhubaneshwar, Orissa (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)