New job Business Analysis in Maharashtra
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as a liaison between Technology, Product leads, and Operations Stakeholders.
- A keen eye for detail with ability to influence stake holders with a view to drive consensus.
- Assist in requirements creation, scope definition and priorities.
- Create Epics, stories and keeping the documentation up-to-date
- Drive creation of detailed functional specifications with AS-IS process flows and target state processes.
- Provide functional support throughout the project lifecycle, from requirements/functional specs to reviewing SIT and UAT test cases, and supporting all the testing phases.
- Partner with the development teams to facilitate the build effort (e.g. ensuring build teams understanding of the specifications).
- Manage changes to requirements per process with
- Develop use cases, and partner with the business to ensure sign-off on all requirements, testing and implementation
- Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demonstrations, and the development of appropriate documentation.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.