New job Business Analysis in Karnataka
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
As a Business Analysis professional on the Digital Payments Product team, you will play a key role in shaping our mobile and online payment experiences. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn about high-priority initiatives and collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll sharpen your understanding of business processes and data analysis, while continuing to develop your leadership, management and communication skills. No matter where your career ultimately takes you, you'll make a meaningful impact and lasting connections with outstanding colleagues and mentors.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- A strong understanding of at least one business function in the firm, as well as a broader understanding of other areas
- Proficiency in business applications, data usage and management
- Ability to liaison between lines of business and the development team, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your team
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Translate requirements into meaningful stories that the scrum team(s) can deliver against
- Refine stories to a level of detail that will enable code to be written and tested without defects; write acceptance criteria and generate test scripts
- Work with developers, user experience designers, subject matter experts, legal and compliance teams to obtain a well-rounded understanding of what is being asked for and our ability to deliver it within the constraints of our banking environment
- Maintain a living evergreen repository so that we always have an understanding of our current state
- Juggle multiple projects and initiatives at any given time, all with aggressive delivery expectations
- 7 years of hands-on experience as a Business Systems Analyst, Systems Analyst, Technical Analyst or a related discipline with an emphasis on delivering cutting edge technology
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to forge lasting relationships with the scrum team(s) you are part of
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of working with Agile Development teams
- Bachelor's Degree within a technical field is preferred
- SOAP, XML, JSON and other similar web service protocols/technologies
- SQL and database scripting
- Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) using Gherkin scripting language
- Appreciation of responsive web design
- Experience of working with JIRAJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.