New job Block Coordinator in Odisha
Company : CIRTD
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹20,000 a month
Location : Odisha
Following are the criteria for selection of Block coordinator
- Should possess graduate degree from a recognized College/ University.
- Should be able to read/write in Odia and English.
- Should have good proficiency in operating MS Word/MS Excel/MS PPT/Email/Internet.
- Should have his/ her own Two-wheeler Vehicle with proper Driving License.
- Conducting various meetings & training programmes in the operational areas.
- Monitoring the success and outcomes of all activities and ensure data management, knowledge management, and documentation of success stories in project areas.
- Ensure regular updating of information on Projects.
- Manage and maintain proactive association/collaboration with the government authorities and like-minded organizations and networks for effective linkage and leverage of services.
- Visit project areas for monitoring the work progress.
- Conduct regular staff meetings for planning and reviewing of individual responsibilities and overall tasks.
- Regular reporting to the concerned authority about the progress of work.
Contract length: 12 months
Application Deadline: 20/6/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Walk-In
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Day shift