New job AWM - Trade Support and Global Cash Team - Operation Analyst in Karnataka
AWM - Trade Support and Global Cash Team - Operation Analyst
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Trade Support and Global Cash team is responsible for trade reconciliations, trade reporting, trade repairs, Fails Reporting and follow-up, Processing of Time Deposits, Confirm-affirm for Muni Bonds etc. This function includes multiple sub-processes which involves maker and checker steps built-in.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS AND % TIME
- Trade Confirmation - Trade Matching of Time Deposits & Municipal Trades with LOU's/brokers.
- Fails Resolution - Emails on Fail-station trades and monitor/respond to fail reports from brokers and custodians until resolution.
- Confirm Affirm/Near Match - Affirmation of trades on manually Market-wide agreed parameters & follow up on discrepancies
- Factor Management - Factor Revisions on Fixed Income trades upon factor revision as per Bloomberg.
- AFS Reconciliation - Reconciliation between Trading (AFS) & Accounting System (Eagle)
- Time Deposits - Processing & confirming the cash flow with the external brokers for a short term deposits, documentation etc.
Minimum qualifications - Graduate
Minimum experience - 1 to 3 years in Banking / Securities Market environment.
- Required to understand trade support, cash management function across Investment Manager or Investment Banking Operations.
- Eye for Detail - These functions are critical from impact perspective. This team supports the Portfolio Management Groups,, Front Office Need eye for detail and there is zero tolerance to oversight mistakes.
- Analytical - Be able to analyze the process flows and ideate on operational improvements
- Be a strong team player and must have the capability to build good working relationships with cross functional/geographical teams.
- Communication (Spoken - Assertiveness & Written) - Ability to communicate effectively and assist Client Service Specialists with queries/investigations.
- Adaptability - Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks through effective prioritization
- Control orientated and Risk awareness is essential
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.