New job Asst. Manager Hatchery in Uttar Pradesh
Asst. Manager Hatchery
Company : Nextgen The Better One
Salary : ₹40,000 - ₹45,000 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Duties and responsibilities
- Annual Budget preparation based on the Corporate projection.
- Arrangements of hatching eggs from the Breeder farm based on the Plan.
- Preparation of setting plan based on the Corporate HE allocation.
- Ensure the maintenance schedules are strictly adhered by the Maintenance Incharge.
- Monitor the safety and statutory related works are carried out as per the requirements.
- Maintain the cordial relationship with Inter-departments, Government official and general public.
- Ensure and verify the cleaning and hygienic procedures are strictly adhered by the Incharges in their area and also monitor the score through the Hygienic Analysis in Lab.
- Arrangement of required consumables, equipments, disinfectant by receiving the requisition from the Incharges and the same to be approved and forwarded to SCM.
- Follow up the Chick’s Delivery schedule to ensure the proper delivery.
- Conducting the weekly and monthly meeting to the Incharges, receive the complaints and make a action plan for rectification.
- Develop the subordinates by giving continuous training on technical and company’s vision and mission.
- Educate the company ethical values to the subordinates and labours.
- Circulation of individual and their departmental target and the same to be reviewed periodically.
- Ensure cleanliness in staff and labour quarters, hatchery in and outside of the hatchery premises.
- Ensure the electrical appliances are utilized on the need basis to reduce the power cost.
- Ensure the water is cleaned and sanitized by the recommended sanitizer, which is supplied to Hatchery and Quarters.
- Monitor and review all Incharges accountability periodically and make an action plan for their improvement.
- Ensure the SOP implementation is strictly followed in all areas in the hatching process.
- Maintain the VCS on performance, procedures in the office and the same to be updated.
- Periodical reports collection on performance and the same to be consolidated and sent to GM.
- If any abnormalities are found in the hatchery activities immediately it has to be informed to the GM and HR persons.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of labour and staff mess.
- The material receipt to be verified with bill quantity and based on this the GRN/In pass is prepared. During diesel receiving through tanker, check all the tanks in the tanker before vehicle exit.
- Ensure the accuracy of the instruments by periodical calibration.
- Monitor and ensure the hatchery wastes are disposed in proper manner by discussion with the concern staff.
- Monitor the vehicle running kilometers during chicks despatch.
Experience: - 5 to 8 Years in Poultry
Intrested Candidate Can Contact us # 8573846282/ 9559876382
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 - ₹45,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)