New job Associate – KYCS GSC's in Karnataka
Associate – KYCS GSC's
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Associate KYC .
- Production of KYC profile to the highest quality standard & in line with the latest policies and procedures. Individuals are required to keep themselves updated on the latest procedural/ policy changes across all streams.
- Obtain & update all missing client documentation from client (with the help of the RMs / CLG) Sourcing & updating accurate and relevant client data from the internet & or other bespoke information providers.
- Following up on client profiles (In line with the latest escalation matrix) & making sure that all levels of signoff in line with latest Id matrix
- Take complete ownership of any profiles/tasks that have been assigned until stage of completion. This could be a new request or a request or work item that has been reassigned. Communicate clearly in writing with team members, Compliance, RM/GBM as required (Customer)
- Ensure one meets the set productivity target and Quality target month on month
- Profiles to be sent for audit (after receiving all information) within standard timelines that have been defined Interfacing with Client Liaison Group, Compliance, Front Office and Relationship Managers where applicable especially on matters that involve escalation of pending and ageing profiles.
- Timely and accurate updating of the management information and / or control sheets as advised.
- Excellent understanding of GBM KYC, financial regulatory environment and AML risk implications (D).
- Thorough understanding of legal structures of various client types: financial institutions, corporate, quoted companies, private companies, funds, SPV’s etc (D)
- Proven skill sets in analysing implications of mergers and acquisitions on legal identities & ownership structures of Corporate, FIs & Funds (D).
- Sound knowledge of financial regulatory requirements (D).
- Ability to interpret complex changes in regulatory guidelines and assess impact (E).
- Excellent communication skills (E).
- Team player and ability to manage people and performance (E). Ability to work well under pressure with high degree of accuracy (E).
- Good understanding of MS office and proven skills on banking platforms (D).
- Self-driven (E).
- Flexibility to work in different shift timings (including night shift) is mandatory.
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD ***