New job Assistant Manager Platform Services in Telangana
Assistant Manager Platform Services
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join the INM WPB team.
In line with the TCF principles the organization has changed its approach from mere transaction processing outlets to need based sales. The PSE would be responsible for implementing TCF principles in his day to day dealing with the customers. The major function of this role is to ensure effective delivery of branch customer interface functions in the front office and teller areas in order to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction along with operational efficiency.
Impact on the business
- Contributes to improving productivity in the branch
- Branch hygiene standards
Customers / Stakeholders
- Ensure positive customer experience and manage complaints / escalations
- Establish mutual respect and trust in dealing with others
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Adherence to overall operational standards set by the bank
- Comply with the applicable laws, regulations, Group and local guidelines related to Sanctions and AML policy of HSBC while undertaking various day to day operations
- Remain alert and promptly report to the Sanctions Officer/ INM FCC office/ Line manager (As applicable and required by the AML and sanction Policy) if a customer is found to be engaging in sanction evasion activities or violations of AML policy or any other related procedures.
- Understand the legal responsibility to be vigilant for unusual activity and reporting of the unusual activities
- Support the Country or Regional FCC AML Office/ AML Investigations by providing additional information when required
- Responsible for attending and successfully completing the AML and Sanctions related assigned training in the mandated timeframe
- Understanding the consequences of failing to attend or successfully complete the training as mandated by the AML Education Lead FCC;
- Requesting additional AML training that you deem necessary or appropriate to perform your jobs through your entity manager
- Demonstrate an understanding of PEP acceptance, prohibition, CDD & EDD guidelines in order to ensure that the INM RBWM is fully compliant with the PEP LoBP.
- Understand the relatively high reputational risk that arises from any perceived weaknesses in controls in respect of substantial cash deposits or withdrawals activity, wire transfer, monetary instruments and pouch and mail
- To be aware and Identify high risk indicators for various products and Services offered by INM RBWM example Cash, insurance, credit cards products etc
- Ensure that all records are obtained in respect of INM RBWM customers or New to bank customer for any products and services provided by HSBC are as per the process laid down.
- Must ensure that the prescribed process is being followed while dealing with non HSBC customers request for monetary instruments and wire transfers
- Ensure Adherence to the regulatory guidelines and internal AML & Sanction Policy of HSBC, which includes pouch and mail, monetary instruments, cash services and payment transparency Line of Business Procedures
- To be aware of AML risk posed by pouch and mail, Monetary instruments, cash services and wire transfer services and should undergo the mandatory training for the same
- Necessary remediation steps need to be undertaken in case if there is any breach or non-adherence to the policy laid down in the LoBP
- Must undertake necessary due diligence to ensure that the nature of the transaction is in sync with the customer profile, else raise it to line manager for further clarification
- The staff must be aware of the scope of services of various products and services that are offered and those which are prohibited because of the guidelines laid down in the line of Business procedures and must ensure the same is communicated to customer in an effective and polite manner
- Ensure adequate due diligence is undertaken by the Individual/team to ensure that the nature of the various transactions of wire transfer, cash services, monetary instruments are in sync with customer profile
- Service proposition is the key differentiator and the jobholder needs to ensure a positive customer experience for all walk-in customers on a consistent basis.
- The jobholder will also need to migrate customers in a friendly manager to alternate delivery channels.
- The jobholder may have to manage a team of unionised employees to deliver these results, which will be an additional challenge.
- Service proposition is a key differentiator in any retail business, and the jobholder needs to ensure a positive customer experience on a consistent basis.
- Needs to manage the platform service stream, and ensure increase in customer service quality.
Management of Risk
Adheres to processes and controls to identify and mitigate risks and ensures timely escalation of control issues and reputation risks.
- Has exceptional and updated knowledge of Banking products, systems and processes.
- Is well organized and depicts professional image
- Displays extra-ordinary Business focus and customer orientation and provides exemplary service
- Displays close bonding with immediate team members and skillful association with support group colleagues
- Holistic understanding of the Branch Operations and Processes of the bank
- Sound understanding of the company’s customer service requirements
- The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC.
- As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India