New job Area Projects Head in Tamil Nadu
Area Projects Head
Company : AkzoNobel
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
Date: May 24, 2021
Location: Tamil Nadu, IN
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We're experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect.
Identify ,Setup and grow Key Accounts as per the Defined strategic intent . Leverage and grow Business from the Key Customer Segments – CPWD , PWD , Railways , Defence , Housing Board , PSU , Large Contractors and applicators associated with Government Business
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales from designated Focus Government Department CPWD , PWD , Railways , Defence , Housing Board , PSU
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business through maintenance of a robust pipeline at all times. Project Leads Registered in CRM.
- Dulux Product Specification in all Focus Government Department , Work with Specifiers in all Departments .
- Preparing and presenting powerful, persuasive sales presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of Dulux’s products and painting solutions
- Effectively managing small-to-large scale, complex contracts negotiations and closing new business deals with potential customers, working closely with regional commercial team and operations team
- Collaborating with Technical Support, Customer Service and R&D team to improve the site management, redressal of ongoing site issues and painting warranty management
- Forecast, track and maintain key account metrics
- Ensure that contractors provide an appropriate service (as per service level agreement) to the customers/ sites
- Ensure billing of AN products at professional sites. Usage of new products introduced by AN.
- Communicate all contractor schemes as and when announced. Engage with all existing and new contractors through Colour Merchant. Own up CM Scheme in the territory.
- Deliver Value per contractor target as per defined norm
- Ensure robust pipeline in all segments based on targets & conversion ratio.
- Providing technical support at sites. Ensure site supervision.
- Coordinate for pricing management at all professional sites / contractors
- Payment collection from all direct professional accounts (Regular & ODOS). Ensure blank cheques from all direct accounts in the depot .
- Followup for Dealer Payments for supplies done to Contractor through Dealers .
5 to 8 Years of Experience in Building Construction Material Industry and should have experience in handling Government Focus Departments CPWD , PWD , Railways , Defence , Housing Board , PSU
Must have Experience in in Project , Dealer and Contractor Management
Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
Should be willing to extensively tour in the market
Must Possess Good Communication Skills , Analytical ability & selling capabilities
Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 10156