New job Analytic Consultant 5 in Karnataka
Analytic Consultant 5
Company : WELLS FARGO BANK
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India& Philippines
Wells Fargo India & Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. It operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Office of Head of Technology (OHOT) supports Technology so that the organization provides a competitive advantage for the company. This support includes, but is not limited to, developing the technology strategy and monitoring its execution, governing investment optimization through portfolio management, and setting standards and best practices for data governance and quality.
This role is part of Technology Analytics group within the Office of Head of Technology (OHOT). The team is responsible for quality, governance, oversight, and inventory of Wells Fargo's data metrics required to manage the Business of Technology.
About The Role
The Analytic Consultant 5 is part of the Technology Analytics team and provides works/collaborate closely with the other team members to provide best is class Analytics support. The key responsibilities include but not limited to as below
This position will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and augmenting data and analysis solutions within the Technology Analytics environment, utilizing multiple presentation solutions, including PowerPoint, Excel/Excel Web Services, Power BI, Tableau, Python and SSRS.
- Strong data and visualization skills with a focus on telling a story with large amounts of data from many data sources is required for this position.
- We are seeking an engineer with strong communication and a vision for designing and implementing a drillable dashboard strategy.
- This position will work directly with Wells Fargo Technology leadership. This requires going beyond reporting the metrics and demonstrating a strong drive to learn the business drivers, constant awareness of program level objectives, building relationships with technology leaders to understand key trends, and tying this together in a meaningful story which executives use on a regular basis to communicate status, challenges, and trends up to the board of directors and regulators.
- The candidate may complete all of these activities or may direct these activities with peers and coordinate with business systems consultants and relationship managers to ensure these tasks are completed while running point as the owner of the final implementation.
- Candidates will have this combined skillset and demonstrated experience and have a strong sense of ownership of the accuracy, process, controls, and usefulness of reports and analytics they create in addition to the overall team.
- Communication skills and the ability to develop a story from the data are a must along with strong data visualization and database skills.
Duties typically include providing leadership & insights, developing analytical strategies, performing analytical support and/or modeling regarding a wide array of business initiatives. This job may require application of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, advanced analytics, statistical modeling, and forecasting methods. This position will leverage Tableau, Power BI, SQL Server (SSRS, T-SQL, etc.) and/or Excel to develop and maintain Business Intelligence dashboards & reporting, automate metrics calculations from available source data, and provide ad-hoc analytics with focus on WFT objectives, based on business requirements and in partnership with stakeholders.
Market Skills and Certifications
Market Skills and Certifications
- 12+ years of reporting/dashboarding experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
- At least 5-8 years of experience with Tableau, PowerBI or other data visualization, reporting, and query tools using Teradata, SQL Server, Other RDMS etc.
- Experience with Python or any other scripting language
- Demonstrated experience with automation of data quality controls using python, any other scripting, or with Tableau/PowerBI
- Exceptional SQL skills, Performance tuning of reports/query optimization
- 5+ years of experience on Microsoft BI (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS/SQL Server)
- 5+ years of experience on Tabular/Multidimensional Model using SSAS
- Should be able to demonstrate strong data visualization experience
- Should be able to narrate stories, recommend actions/next steps using data visualizations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of data governance & associated frameworks in global banks
- Experience with automation of data quality/governance controls
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience meeting high production and quality standards in a fast paced, development and production support environment
- Ability to research, analyze, document, and present organizational metrics that drive business decisions
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Ability to research, compile, and present critical operational data in executive summaries
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.