New job Analyst, Portfolio Valuation in Karnataka
Analyst, Portfolio Valuation
Company : Kroll
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Duff & Phelps’ Portfolio Valuation practice specializes in assisting clients with the valuation of alternative investments, specifically securities and positions for which there are no "active market" quotations such as illiquid securities for hedge funds, private equity funds, business development corporations and fund of funds.
An Analyst in the Portfolio Valuations group will provide a range of valuation advisory services, primarily to the alternative investment community including private equity and hedge funds, corporations, pensions, endowments, and family offices in assisting those clients with valuation issues surrounding their alternative investments.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Performing in-depth client, competitor, industry, market and economy research
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through client interaction and site visits
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analysis
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance) from an accredited college or university
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 or equivalent.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.Kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.