New job AM - Education Content in Gujarat
AM - Education Content
Company : Entigrity private Limited
Salary : ₹50,000 a month
Location : Gujarat
We have urgent opening for Assistant Manager - Education Content
- Designation: Assistant Manager - Education Content
- Place: Ahmedabad
- Work Shift: Evening Shift (5:30 PM – 3:00 AM)
- Working Days: 5 Days(Mon – Fri)
· Knowledge of Accounting Standards, Auditing Standards, Building Presentation
· Involved in Compliance of Courses with Various Regulation,
· Build Modules of Certified Courses for the Platform and work with presenters & educators
· Should be responsible to Talk with Educators.
· Should have good flair in writing and English
· Understanding Trending Topics and getting new topics from the speaker.
· Acquire understanding all the regulation with respect to Continuing Education of NASBA, IRS, State Accounting Board in United States over a period of time. (Of course, adequate training would be provided for the same)
· Understanding the needs & gaps in education of the target audience and also the objective of presenters, speakers & companies.
· Building/Refining content, presentation, handouts material etc. around the requirement of target audience.
· Content Updating as per the needs of the business and compliance requirements.
· Updating content in the compliance portal or logins of different regulators.
· Managing all the documentation with respect to this compliance guidelines.
· Work as an interface to various regulators and maintaining cordial relation with regulators.
· Ensure appropriate policies and processes are in place and it adheres to its legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
· Reviewing Billing of each clients for Live Webinars and Self Study Content.
· Periodically reviewing all the compliance independently.
· CA/CA Inter/CPA/Commerce graduates with US/Indian accounting Experience.
· English language proficiency with great flair for writing.
· Strong reading and interpreting skills.
· Meticulous and Details in reading and compliance.
· The role demands attention to detail, accuracy and in-depth knowledge of English.
· Ability to quickly understand NASBA Education Regulations, IRS CE regulations and other state CE regulations for continuing professional development/education needs.
· Collaborative work style with a strong service orientation and high standards of excellence and business enablement
· Capable of completing tasks and projects with little guidance and supervision
· Detail oriented with disciplined execution and follow through skills.
· Exposure would global accounting & tax arena.
· This is not a traditional accounting, finance or compliance role.
· Post Pandemic offers tremendous growth online education and present great opportunity to myCPE being online CPE platform.
· Dealing with Educators and Companies Globally.
· Understanding Global Continuing Education Norms.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹50,000.00 per month
- Evening shift
- Night shift