New job Administration specialist in Andhra Pradesh
Company : Pfizer
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Why Patients Need You
A career with us is about discovering breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. A high performing administrative team is essential to bringing those therapies to people all over the world and making a positive difference. We need dedicated colleagues like you who are efficient, find solutions and collaborate with others to achieve our purpose.
What You Will Achieve
Your strong communication and collaboration skills will help the administrative team to run its operations efficiently. You will focus primarily on administrative coordination to functional areas. You will also be responsible for managing records and files, verifying data, responding to mails and scheduling meetings, amongst other things.
As part of the administrative support team, you have comprehensive knowledge and skills in your area and understand how related areas impact it. You take initiative to represent your department on cross-functional teams. You are proactive in sharing knowledge and expertise with others in your work group. You are seen as someone who promotes teamwork and always motivates others to achieve team objectives. Your systematic approach and organizational abilities will ensure that communication between departments and teams is seamless.
It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
Job Specifications Asst. Manager /Deputy Manager –Administration
Educational Qualifications & Work experience
MHRM / MBA –HR with first class from a reputed college /university
Target Years of Experience : 8-10 years in a factory /Manufacturing environment. Preferably from a Pharma Manufacturing
Exposure to SAP , Ariba and conversant with power point , excel or any computer certifications
Knowledge & Skills
Well versed with Government Rules & Regulations
Conversant with Labour Laws ( Factories Act 1948 , EPF Scheme 1952 , ESIC Act 1948 , Contract Labour Act 1970 , ID Act 1947 , Payment of Wages Act 1936 , Minimum Wages Act 1948 , Payment of Bonus Act 1965 , Payment of Gratuity act 1972 and all other enactments, Vendor Management.
Thorough knowledge of Conciliation Proceedings, adjudication, Tripartite & Bipartite exposure
Standards Processes & Policies
Conversant with CGMP
Employment related laws and regulations
Excellent Communication skills
Excellent Coordination and Negotiation skills
Contract Labor Management Skills
- Ensures smooth functioning of Housekeeping, upkeep of site & surrounding areas.
- Complete Contract labour Management
- Well conversant with Contract Labour Management, able to check and certify monthly wage /salary bills of all contract workmen.
- Well conversant with EPF , ESIC , Factory Laws, Bonus Act and Minimum Wages to ensure statutory compliances with all the contractors
- Liaison with Factories, Labour Department
- Ensures Transportation arrangement with complete safety of all employees
- Effective management of Pest Control, Primary Laundry and Canteen Activities.
- Ensures the monitoring of expats entry & exits
- Coordinate and supervise necessary arrangements for Guests/visitors arriving at site
- Coordinating with Hotels for events and arrangements
- Pantry, Guest House Management
- Complete Vendor Management
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Global Operations #LI-PFE